Graduate Rate 25.00%
Transfer-Out Rate 58%
Retention Rate 86%
At Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah, the graduation rates was 25.00% (6 students out of 24 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 6 male and 0 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah. Last year, the graduation rate was 25.00%. where 6 students out of 24 candidate completed their degree.
3 students completed their course in 4 years and 3 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||12.50%||12.50%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah is 58.33% (14 out of 24 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah, the retention rate is 86%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?