Acceptance Rate 81.52%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 25.23%
The average acceptance rate is 81.52% at Arizona colleges and universities where total 179,063 students have applied and 145,977 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $68.75 and the graduate application fees is $64.72. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Arizona colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||85 out of 125 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 68.75|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 64.72|
|Average Acceptance Rate||81.52%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||25.23%|
|Average Test Scores||1,151 SAT / 65 ACT|
For Arizona college, 11,469 students (49.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 11,955 students (59.43%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,259 and 25th percentile score is 1,044. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Arizona colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||524.29||630.00|
In Arizona State, 42 schools use semester calendar systems and 5 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Arizona colleges and universities are accepting for their students
10 Arizona schools require High School GPA and 17 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 5 Arizona colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Arizona colleges.
|High School GPA||10||5|
|High School Rank||0||5|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||17||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||8|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||3|
|Admission Test Scores||5||6|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||2|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?