Total Enrollment 616,711
At Arizona colleges, there are 616,711 students including 512,733 undergraduate and 103,978 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 344,327 full-time and 272,384 part-time students with gender distribution of238,154 male and 378,557 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Arizona colleges have a total enrollment of 616,711 with a gender distribution of 38.62% male and 61.38% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Arizona colleges have a total of 344,327 full-time students and 272,384 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 295,238 students are attending classes with full-time status and 217,495 are part-time students. In graduate school, 49,089 students are full-time and 54,889 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Arizona colleges, 274,295 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 108,166 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 616,711 students. In undergraduate schools, 304,410 students enrolled in online courses and 78,051 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||108,166||104,543||3,623|
|Not In Online Classes||234,223||208,296||25,927|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Arizona colleges. There are 270,166 Caucasian, 64,334 Black/African American, 23,170 Asian, and 148,519 Hispanic students in Arizona colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||13,139||4,378||8,761|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||2,466||912||1,554|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?