Campus Housing 28 Schoolscapacity: 36,355
Meal Plan 14 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,776
Has Library 86 Schools
NCAA 14 Members
ROTC 18 Schools
28 Arkansas out of 88 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 36,355. The average room charge is $4,316. In addition, 14 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,776 annually.
1 Arkansas schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Arkansas, 45 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 16 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 18 Arkansas colleges have the ROTC programs and 21 Arkansas have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Arkansas schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
71 Arkansas colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 48 Arkansas schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Arkansas.
14 Arkansas schools are member of NCAA and 27 Arkansas schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Arkansas colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Arkansas, there are 4 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Arkansas.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?