Acceptance Rate 72.68%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 33.52%
The average acceptance rate is 72.68% at Arkansas colleges and universities where total 64,514 students have applied and 46,890 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $61.50 and the graduate application fees is $40.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Arkansas colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||61 out of 89 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 61.50|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 40.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||72.68%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||33.52%|
|Average Test Scores||1,087 SAT / 68 ACT|
For Arkansas college, 1,948 students (12.73% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 11,852 students (89.88%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,176 and 25th percentile score is 997. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 78 and 25th percentile score is 58. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Arkansas colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||497.57||589.14|
In Arkansas State, 51 schools use semester calendar systems and 1 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Arkansas colleges and universities are accepting for their students
17 Arkansas schools require High School GPA and 18 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 14 Arkansas colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Arkansas colleges.
|High School GPA||17||1|
|High School Rank||4||7|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||18||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||13|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||14||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?