Acceptance Rate 44 %
SAT Average 1,120
Tuition & Fees $29,415
Student Population 655
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,014
Lyon College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Batesville, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,415 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 655 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 44% and the graduation rate is 54% last year.
The salary after graduation from Lyon College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Lyon College are $29,415.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lyon. The acceptance rate of Lyon is 44% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 54% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,014 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 655 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Lyon College is 44 %.
Graduation Rate for Lyon College is 54 %
Retention Rate for Lyon College is 71 %
Student Population for Lyon College is 655
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lyon College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,014 at Lyon College.
Financial Aid Amount
Lyon offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Lyon College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Lyon College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arkansas?