Acceptance Rate 40 %
SAT Average 961
Tuition & Fees $16,650
Student Population 732
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,147
Central Baptist College (CBC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Conway, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Central Baptist College is $16,650 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 732 students are enrolled into CBC. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 40% and the graduation rate is 26% last year.
The salary after graduation from Central Baptist College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Central Baptist College tuition and fees are $16,650 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at CBC. The acceptance rate of CBC is 40% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 50%. The average graduation rate is 26% and the transfer-out rate is 51%. Total 732 students are attending CBC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,147 and 81 students received grants of scholarship aid (11.07% of total undergraduate students). Total 732 students are attending CBC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||1501 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034|
|Net Price Calculator||www.cbc.edu/financial_aid/net_price_calculator.aspx|
CBC offers 70 major programs through online and on-site education where 25 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Central Baptist College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC and teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Baptist College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arkansas?