Tuition & Fees $8,760
Student Population 468
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,327
Graduation Rate 12 %
Arkansas Baptist College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,760 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 468 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arkansas Baptist College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Arkansas Baptist College are $8,760.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Arkansas Baptist. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,327 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 468 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 12 %
Transfer-out Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 50 %
Student Population for Arkansas Baptist College is 468
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arkansas Baptist College is 23 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
23 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,327 at Arkansas Baptist College.
Financial Aid Amount
Arkansas Baptist offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arkansas Baptist College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,738)
Arkansas Baptist College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arkansas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?