Tuition & Fees $8,760
Student Population 525
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,152
Graduation Rate 8 %
Arkansas Baptist College (Arkansas Baptist) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Arkansas Baptist College is $8,760 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 525 students are enrolled into Arkansas Baptist.
The salary after graduation from Arkansas Baptist College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Arkansas Baptist College tuition and fees are $8,760 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Arkansas Baptist. Total 525 students are attending Arkansas Baptist and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,152 and 87 students received grants of scholarship aid (16.57% of total undergraduate students). Total 525 students are attending Arkansas Baptist and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
|Address||1600 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202-6068|
|Net Price Calculator||www.arkansasbaptist.edu/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
Arkansas Baptist offers 30 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arkansas Baptist College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,738)
Arkansas Baptist College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arkansas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arkansas?