Tuition & Fees $8,760
Student Population 468
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,327
Graduation Rate 12 %
Arkansas Baptist College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,760 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 468 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Arkansas Baptist College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Arkansas Baptist's tuition & fees is $8,760.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Arkansas Baptist.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,327 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 468 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 12 %
Transfer-out Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 24 %
Retention Rate for Arkansas Baptist College is 43 %
Student Population for Arkansas Baptist College is 468
Student to Faculty Ratio for Arkansas Baptist College is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,327 at Arkansas Baptist College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1600 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Little Rock, AR 72202-6068|
|Net Price Calculator||www.arkansasbaptist.edu/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
Arkansas Baptist offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Arkansas Baptist College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,738)
Arkansas Baptist College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?