Graduate Rate 7.84%
Transfer-Out Rate 35%
Retention Rate 50%
At Arkansas Baptist College, the graduation rates was 7.84% (16 students out of 204 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 11 male and 5 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Arkansas Baptist College. Last year, the graduation rate was 7.84%. where 16 students out of 204 candidate completed their degree.
1 students completed their course in 4 years and 0 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.49%||0.66%||0.00%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Arkansas Baptist College is 35.29% (72 out of 204 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Arkansas Baptist College, the retention rate is 50%.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arkansas?