Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 6 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, BS
2023 Tuition & Fees $17,700
Central Baptist College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program.
Total 35 students have enrolled online exclusively and 213 students have took some online courses at Central Baptist College.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $17,700 at Central Baptist College.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Central Baptist College.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 6 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels via Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
Bachelor: 5 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$17,700 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||35|
Central Baptist College offers 34 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Bachelor's degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $17,700 at Central Baptist College. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 1.72% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$16,200||$16,650||$17,100||$17,400||$17,700|
At Central Baptist College, 35 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 213 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 622 students.
|In Some Online Classes||213||213|
|Not In Online Classes||374||374|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arkansas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Arkansas?