Acceptance Rate 63.94%
SAT Score 960
ACT Score 19
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 63.94% at Central Baptist College where a total of 269 students applied and 172 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 960 and the average ACT score is 19. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CBC.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Average Test Scores||960 SAT / 19 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At CBC, 14 applicants (14% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 78 applicants (76%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 960 and the average ACT score is 19 at CBC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,083 and 25th percentile score is 841. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 48. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at CBC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||418||525|
Central Baptist College requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Central Baptist College is Semester. Central Baptist College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Central Baptist College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arkansas?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arkansas?