Campus Housing 60 Schoolscapacity: 101,929
Meal Plan 31 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,327
Has Library 321 Schools
NCAA 28 Members
ROTC 34 Schools
60 Florida out of 347 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 101,929. The average room charge is $6,384. In addition, 31 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,327 annually.
3 Florida schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Florida, 131 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 61 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 34 Florida colleges have the ROTC programs and 58 Florida have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Florida schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
311 Florida colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 226 Florida schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Florida.
28 Florida schools are member of NCAA and 68 Florida schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Florida colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Florida, there are 4 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Florida.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?