Acceptance Rate 50.27%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.98%
The average acceptance rate is 50.27% at Florida colleges and universities where total 479,992 students have applied and 241,304 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $58.73 and the graduate application fees is $52.90. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Florida colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||269 out of 372 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 58.73|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 52.90|
|Average Acceptance Rate||50.27%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.98%|
|Average Test Scores||1,134 SAT / 69 ACT|
For Florida college, 42,291 students (70.30% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 19,004 students (39.24%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,225 and 25th percentile score is 1,042. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 60. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Florida colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||531.89||620.00|
In Florida State, 107 schools use semester calendar systems and 17 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Florida colleges and universities are accepting for their students
49 Florida schools require High School GPA and 63 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 34 Florida colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Florida colleges.
|High School GPA||49||4|
|High School Rank||0||25|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||63||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||14||26|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||4||12|
|Admission Test Scores||34||11|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||13||2|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?