Campus Housing 57 Schoolscapacity: 100,161
Meal Plan 37 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,453
Has Library 143 Schools
NCAA 31 Members
ROTC 24 Schools
57 Georgia out of 149 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 100,161. The average room charge is $5,871. In addition, 37 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,453 annually.
1 Georgia schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Georgia, 92 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 44 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 24 Georgia colleges have the ROTC programs and 41 Georgia have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Georgia schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
137 Georgia colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 112 Georgia schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Georgia.
31 Georgia schools are member of NCAA and 58 Georgia schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Georgia colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Georgia, there are 9 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Georgia.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Georgia?