Acceptance Rate 52.27%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 37.61%
The average acceptance rate is 52.27% at Georgia colleges and universities where total 317,024 students have applied and 165,712 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $49.13 and the graduate application fees is $46.91. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Georgia colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||91 out of 160 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 49.13|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 46.91|
|Average Acceptance Rate||52.27%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||37.61%|
|Average Test Scores||1,080 SAT / 63 ACT|
For Georgia college, 40,693 students (66.49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 25,025 students (43.40%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,173 and 25th percentile score is 986. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 71 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Georgia colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||501.16||595.82|
In Georgia State, 87 schools use semester calendar systems and 14 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Georgia colleges and universities are accepting for their students
49 Georgia schools require High School GPA and 52 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 39 Georgia colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Georgia colleges.
|High School GPA||49||3|
|High School Rank||1||19|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||52||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||24||24|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||5|
|Admission Test Scores||39||6|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||5||3|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Georgia?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Georgia?