Acceptance Rate 64.22%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 21.9%
The average acceptance rate is 64.22% at Hawaii colleges and universities where total 28,500 students have applied and 18,302 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $48.89 and the graduate application fees is $58.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Hawaii colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||14 out of 25 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 48.89|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 58.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||64.22%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||21.9%|
|Average Test Scores||1,101 SAT / 63 ACT|
For Hawaii college, 2,294 students (52.17% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,965 students (56.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,193 and 25th percentile score is 1,008. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 72 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Hawaii colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||506.67||603.33|
In Hawaii State, 15 schools use semester calendar systems and 1 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Hawaii colleges and universities are accepting for their students
6 Hawaii schools require High School GPA and 6 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 5 Hawaii colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Hawaii colleges.
|High School GPA||6||0|
|High School Rank||1||4|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||6||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||3||3|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||5||0|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||0|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Hawaii?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Hawaii?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Hawaii?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Hawaii?