Total Enrollment 62,198
At Hawaii colleges, there are 62,198 students including 55,702 undergraduate and 6,496 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 35,759 full-time and 26,439 part-time students with gender distribution of24,711 male and 37,487 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Hawaii colleges have a total enrollment of 62,198 with a gender distribution of 39.73% male and 60.27% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Hawaii colleges have a total of 35,759 full-time students and 26,439 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 31,994 students are attending classes with full-time status and 23,708 are part-time students. In graduate school, 3,765 students are full-time and 2,731 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Hawaii colleges, 8,319 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 13,566 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 62,198 students. In undergraduate schools, 20,620 students enrolled in online courses and 1,265 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||13,566||13,040||526|
|Not In Online Classes||40,313||35,082||5,231|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Hawaii colleges. There are 9,725 Caucasian, 1,144 Black/African American, 18,897 Asian, and 7,257 Hispanic students in Hawaii colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||132||47||85|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||3,468||1,238||2,230|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Hawaii?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Hawaii?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Hawaii?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Hawaii?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Hawaii?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Hawaii?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Hawaii?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Hawaii?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Hawaii?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Hawaii?