Campus Housing 67 Schoolscapacity: 102,008
Meal Plan 28 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,749
Has Library 222 Schools
NCAA 39 Members
ROTC 32 Schools
67 Illinois schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 102,008. The average room charge is $6,954. In addition, 28 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,749 annually.
In Illinois, 133 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 72 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 32 Illinois colleges have the ROTC programs and 56 Illinois have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Illinois schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
214 Illinois colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 172 Illinois schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Illinois.
39 Illinois schools are member of NCAA and 96 Illinois schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Illinois colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Illinois.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?