Campus Housing 71 Schoolscapacity: 108,652
Meal Plan 31 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,325
Has Library 232 Schools
NCAA 40 Members
ROTC 34 Schools
71 Illinois out of 257 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 108,652. The average room charge is $6,585. In addition, 31 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,325 annually.
1 Illinois schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Illinois, 113 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 67 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 34 Illinois colleges have the ROTC programs and 59 Illinois have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Illinois schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
232 Illinois colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 185 Illinois schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Illinois.
40 Illinois schools are member of NCAA and 98 Illinois schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Illinois colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Illinois.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?