Acceptance Rate 58%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 20.19%
The average acceptance rate is 58% at Illinois colleges and universities where total 409,037 students have applied and 237,254 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $62.00 and the graduate application fees is $55.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Illinois colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||143 out of 270 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 62.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 55.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||58%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||20.19%|
|Average Test Scores||1,106 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Illinois college, 26,890 students (68.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 16,154 students (38.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,208 and 25th percentile score is 1,004. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 58. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Illinois colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||502.00||603.00|
In Illinois State, 127 schools use semester calendar systems and 23 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Illinois colleges and universities are accepting for their students
54 Illinois schools require High School GPA and 60 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 27 Illinois colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Illinois colleges.
|High School GPA||54||5|
|High School Rank||4||23|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||60||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||24||25|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||4||9|
|Admission Test Scores||27||8|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||4||1|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?