Acceptance Rate 54.67%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.99%
The average acceptance rate is 54.67% at Illinois colleges and universities where total 408,538 students have applied and 223,363 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $62.00 and the graduate application fees is $55.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Illinois colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||143 out of 270 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 62.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 55.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||54.67%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.99%|
|Average Test Scores||1,115 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Illinois college, 30,376 students (69.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 19,751 students (42.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,217 and 25th percentile score is 1,013. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 57. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Illinois colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||508.00||608.00|
In Illinois State, 127 schools use semester calendar systems and 23 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Illinois colleges and universities are accepting for their students
55 Illinois schools require High School GPA and 64 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 47 Illinois colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Illinois colleges.
|High School GPA||55||5|
|High School Rank||7||26|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||64||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||24||27|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||5||9|
|Admission Test Scores||47||9|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||5||1|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?