Acceptance Rate 67.83%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 24.65%
The average acceptance rate is 67.83% at Indiana colleges and universities where total 287,336 students have applied and 194,913 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $55.98 and the graduate application fees is $50.13. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Indiana colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||55 out of 115 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 55.98|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.13|
|Average Acceptance Rate||67.83%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||24.65%|
|Average Test Scores||1,124 SAT / 69 ACT|
For Indiana college, 31,629 students (75.37% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 18,993 students (40.62%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,228 and 25th percentile score is 1,021. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 59. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Indiana colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||510.74||612.45|
In Indiana State, 53 schools use semester calendar systems and 4 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Indiana colleges and universities are accepting for their students
37 Indiana schools require High School GPA and 46 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 31 Indiana colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Indiana colleges.
|High School GPA||37||11|
|High School Rank||3||28|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||46||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||16||20|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||2||5|
|Admission Test Scores||31||7|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||1|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Indiana?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Indiana?