Acceptance Rate 73.17%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.22%
The average acceptance rate is 73.17% at Indiana colleges and universities where total 293,263 students have applied and 214,589 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $55.00 and the graduate application fees is $50.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Indiana colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||55 out of 117 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 55.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||73.17%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.22%|
|Average Test Scores||1,156 SAT / 24 ACT|
For Indiana college, 18,747 students (40.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 9,360 students (18.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,260 and 25th percentile score is 1,052. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 80 and 25th percentile score is 61. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Indiana colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||527.00||633.00|
In Indiana State, 53 schools use semester calendar systems and 4 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Indiana colleges and universities are accepting for their students
34 Indiana schools require High School GPA and 44 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 1 Indiana colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Indiana colleges.
|High School GPA||34||10|
|High School Rank||2||25|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||44||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||18||19|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||5|
|Admission Test Scores||1||6|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Indiana?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?