Total Enrollment 432,764
At Indiana colleges, there are 432,764 students including 357,431 undergraduate and 75,333 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 277,129 full-time and 155,635 part-time students with gender distribution of 186,129 male and 246,635 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Indiana colleges have a total enrollment of 432,764 with a gender distribution of 43.01% male and 56.99% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Indiana colleges have a total of 277,129 full-time students and 155,635 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 231,892 students are attending classes with full-time status and 125,539 are part-time students. In graduate school, 45,237 students are full-time and 30,096 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Indiana colleges, 103,161 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 82,638 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 432,764 students. In undergraduate schools, 145,537 students enrolled in online courses and 40,262 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||82,638||76,908||5,730|
|Not In Online Classes||246,965||211,894||35,071|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Indiana colleges. There are 287,777 Caucasian, 43,567 Black/African American, 15,093 Asian, and 32,976 Hispanic students in Indiana colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||1,048||428||620|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||550||255||295|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Indiana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Indiana?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Indiana?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Indiana?