Total Enrollment 423,379
At Indiana colleges, there are 423,379 students including 343,833 undergraduate and 79,546 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 273,171 full-time and 150,208 part-time students with gender distribution of 180,662 male and 242,717 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Indiana colleges have a total enrollment of 423,379 with a gender distribution of 42.67% male and 57.33% female students for academic year 2021-2022.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Indiana colleges have a total of 273,171 full-time students and 150,208 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 225,223 students are attending classes with full-time status and 118,610 are part-time students. In graduate school, 47,948 students are full-time and 31,598 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Indiana colleges, 171,870 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 151,833 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 423,379 students. In undergraduate schools, 261,738 students enrolled in online courses and 61,965 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||151,833||134,309||17,524|
|Not In Online Classes||99,676||82,095||17,581|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Indiana colleges. There are 279,994 Caucasian, 41,527 Black/African American, 16,612 Asian, and 36,499 Hispanic students in Indiana colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||1,000||394||606|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||539||234||305|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Indiana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Indiana?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Indiana?