Acceptance Rate 71.98%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.26%
The average acceptance rate is 71.98% at Iowa colleges and universities where total 118,881 students have applied and 85,573 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $50.00 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Iowa colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||48 out of 87 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||71.98%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.26%|
|Average Test Scores||1,114 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Iowa college, 4,192 students (25.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 16,105 students (79.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,223 and 25th percentile score is 1,004. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Iowa colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||496.00||611.00|
In Iowa State, 44 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Iowa colleges and universities are accepting for their students
30 Iowa schools require High School GPA and 31 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 24 Iowa colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Iowa colleges.
|High School GPA||30||2|
|High School Rank||6||15|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||31||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||7||20|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||24||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?