Acceptance Rate 74.84%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.05%
The average acceptance rate is 74.84% at Iowa colleges and universities where total 117,873 students have applied and 88,215 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $50.00 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Iowa colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||48 out of 88 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||74.84%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.05%|
|Average Test Scores||1,117 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Iowa college, 2,333 students (12.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 10,040 students (49.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,226 and 25th percentile score is 1,007. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Iowa colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||507.00||612.00|
In Iowa State, 44 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Iowa colleges and universities are accepting for their students
29 Iowa schools require High School GPA and 29 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 4 Iowa colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Iowa colleges.
|High School GPA||29||2|
|High School Rank||4||14|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||29||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||7||17|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||0|
|Admission Test Scores||4||3|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Iowa?