Acceptance Rate 71.98%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 23.26%
The average acceptance rate is 71.98% at Iowa colleges and universities where total 118,881 students have applied and 85,573 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $50.57 and the graduate application fees is $45.59. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Iowa colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||48 out of 87 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 50.57|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.59|
|Average Acceptance Rate||71.98%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||23.26%|
|Average Test Scores||1,114 SAT / 67 ACT|
For Iowa college, 4,192 students (25.54% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 16,105 students (79.15%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,224 and 25th percentile score is 1,005. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 77 and 25th percentile score is 57. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Iowa colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||496.46||611.71|
In Iowa State, 44 schools use semester calendar systems and 0 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Iowa colleges and universities are accepting for their students
30 Iowa schools require High School GPA and 31 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 24 Iowa colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Iowa colleges.
|High School GPA||30||2|
|High School Rank||6||15|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||31||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||7||20|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||1|
|Admission Test Scores||24||4|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?