Total Enrollment 255,379
At Iowa colleges, there are 255,379 students including 219,390 undergraduate and 35,989 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 151,772 full-time and 103,607 part-time students with gender distribution of112,868 male and 142,511 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Iowa colleges have a total enrollment of 255,379 with a gender distribution of 44.20% male and 55.80% female students for academic year 2019-2020.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Iowa colleges have a total of 151,772 full-time students and 103,607 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 130,975 students are attending classes with full-time status and 88,415 are part-time students. In graduate school, 20,797 students are full-time and 15,192 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Iowa colleges, 62,250 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 45,814 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 255,379 students. In undergraduate schools, 89,261 students enrolled in online courses and 18,803 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||45,814||43,339||2,475|
|Not In Online Classes||147,315||130,129||17,186|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Iowa colleges. There are 174,479 Caucasian, 20,090 Black/African American, 7,058 Asian, and 18,799 Hispanic students in Iowa colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||1,167||512||655|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||487||233||254|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?