Campus Housing 75 Schoolscapacity: 162,320
Meal Plan 36 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $5,409
Has Library 159 Schools
NCAA 57 Members
ROTC 40 Schools
75 Massachusetts out of 161 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 162,320. The average room charge is $8,896. In addition, 36 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $5,409 annually.
1 Massachusetts schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Massachusetts, 79 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 58 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 40 Massachusetts colleges have the ROTC programs and 57 Massachusetts have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Massachusetts schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
149 Massachusetts colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 125 Massachusetts schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Massachusetts.
57 Massachusetts schools are member of NCAA and 71 Massachusetts schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Massachusetts colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Massachusetts.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Massachusetts?