Acceptance Rate 65.49%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.34%
The average acceptance rate is 65.49% at Michigan colleges and universities where total 332,767 students have applied and 217,928 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $59.00 and the graduate application fees is $49.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Michigan colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||106 out of 194 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 59.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 49.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||65.49%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.34%|
|Average Test Scores||1,133 SAT / 24 ACT|
For Michigan college, 16,387 students (49.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,115 students (14.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,245 and 25th percentile score is 1,020. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 80 and 25th percentile score is 61. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Michigan colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||515.00||628.00|
In Michigan State, 81 schools use semester calendar systems and 11 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Michigan colleges and universities are accepting for their students
44 Michigan schools require High School GPA and 42 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 2 Michigan colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Michigan colleges.
|High School GPA||44||0|
|High School Rank||2||15|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||42||4|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||13||24|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||6||6|
|Admission Test Scores||2||10|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||1|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?