Acceptance Rate 62.59%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.77%
The average acceptance rate is 62.59% at Michigan colleges and universities where total 302,982 students have applied and 189,623 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $58.00 and the graduate application fees is $49.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Michigan colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||108 out of 171 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 58.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 49.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||62.59%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.77%|
|Average Test Scores||1,129 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Michigan college, 38,623 students (80.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 15,587 students (29.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,237 and 25th percentile score is 1,021. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 59. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Michigan colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||513.00||620.00|
In Michigan State, 82 schools use semester calendar systems and 12 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Michigan colleges and universities are accepting for their students
43 Michigan schools require High School GPA and 42 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 34 Michigan colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Michigan colleges.
|High School GPA||43||0|
|High School Rank||2||18|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||42||3|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||13||25|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||6||5|
|Admission Test Scores||34||7|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||2||1|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Michigan?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?