Campus Housing 31 Schoolscapacity: 39,420
Meal Plan 23 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,056
Has Library 52 Schools
NCAA 10 Members
ROTC 14 Schools
31 Mississippi out of 56 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 39,420. The average room charge is $3,646. In addition, 23 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,056 annually.
In Mississippi, 31 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 15 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 14 Mississippi colleges have the ROTC programs and 16 Mississippi have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Mississippi schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
44 Mississippi colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 28 Mississippi schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Mississippi.
10 Mississippi schools are member of NCAA and 31 Mississippi schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Mississippi colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Mississippi, there are 6 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Mississippi.
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Mississippi?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Mississippi?