Acceptance Rate 69.93%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 22.51%
The average acceptance rate is 69.93% at Mississippi colleges and universities where total 79,027 students have applied and 55,263 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $52.00 and the graduate application fees is $39.17. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Mississippi colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||39 out of 60 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 52.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 39.17|
|Average Acceptance Rate||69.93%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||22.51%|
|Average Test Scores||1,067 SAT / 65 ACT|
For Mississippi college, 1,472 students (12.82% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 10,861 students (91.54%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,172 and 25th percentile score is 962. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 54. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Mississippi colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480.91||587.27|
In Mississippi State, 32 schools use semester calendar systems and 1 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Mississippi colleges and universities are accepting for their students
14 Mississippi schools require High School GPA and 16 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 13 Mississippi colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Mississippi colleges.
|High School GPA||14||1|
|High School Rank||2||7|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||16||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||6||5|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||0||0|
|Admission Test Scores||13||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||1||1|
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Mississippi?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Mississippi?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?