Campus Housing 65 Schoolscapacity: 68,650
Meal Plan 35 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,833
Has Library 146 Schools
NCAA 23 Members
ROTC 31 Schools
65 Missouri out of 162 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 68,650. The average room charge is $5,122. In addition, 35 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,833 annually.
2 Missouri schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Missouri, 74 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 50 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 31 Missouri colleges have the ROTC programs and 41 Missouri have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Missouri schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
144 Missouri colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 103 Missouri schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Missouri.
23 Missouri schools are member of NCAA and 55 Missouri schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Missouri colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Missouri, there are 2 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Missouri.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Missouri?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?