Acceptance Rate 76.41%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 27.74%
The average acceptance rate is 76.41% at Nebraska colleges and universities where total 52,123 students have applied and 39,826 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $52.04 and the graduate application fees is $45.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Nebraska colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||26 out of 50 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 52.04|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 45.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||76.41%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||27.74%|
|Average Test Scores||1,106 SAT / 65 ACT|
For Nebraska college, 1,294 students (22.60% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 9,525 students (83.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,215 and 25th percentile score is 998. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Nebraska colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||501.00||616.10|
In Nebraska State, 30 schools use semester calendar systems and 4 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Nebraska colleges and universities are accepting for their students
14 Nebraska schools require High School GPA and 17 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 13 Nebraska colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Nebraska colleges.
|High School GPA||14||3|
|High School Rank||3||6|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||17||1|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||3||7|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||0|
|Admission Test Scores||13||1|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Nebraska?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Nebraska?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Nebraska?