Total Enrollment 135,618
At Nebraska colleges, there are 135,618 students including 109,993 undergraduate and 25,625 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 85,985 full-time and 49,633 part-time students with gender distribution of59,344 male and 76,274 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
Nebraska colleges have a total enrollment of 135,618 with a gender distribution of 43.76% male and 56.24% female students for academic year 2019-2020.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
Nebraska colleges have a total of 85,985 full-time students and 49,633 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 72,978 students are attending classes with full-time status and 37,015 are part-time students. In graduate school, 13,007 students are full-time and 12,618 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For Nebraska colleges, 28,600 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 31,906 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 135,618 students. In undergraduate schools, 46,823 students enrolled in online courses and 13,683 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||31,906||29,465||2,441|
|Not In Online Classes||75,112||63,170||11,942|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Nebraska colleges. There are 94,277 Caucasian, 6,791 Black/African American, 4,125 Asian, and 13,420 Hispanic students in Nebraska colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||926||344||582|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||230||96||134|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Nebraska?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Nebraska?