Acceptance Rate 62%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 21.4%
The average acceptance rate is 62% at New Jersey colleges and universities where total 266,814 students have applied and 165,429 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $57.57 and the graduate application fees is $60.76. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to New Jersey colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||99 out of 169 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 57.57|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 60.76|
|Average Acceptance Rate||62%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||21.4%|
|Average Test Scores||1,133 SAT / 70 ACT|
For New Jersey college, 26,016 students (80.43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,482 students (14.24%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,231 and 25th percentile score is 1,035. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 79 and 25th percentile score is 61. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at New Jersey colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||515.00||610.35|
In New Jersey State, 85 schools use semester calendar systems and 6 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that New Jersey colleges and universities are accepting for their students
27 New Jersey schools require High School GPA and 34 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 16 New Jersey colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to New Jersey colleges.
|High School GPA||27||4|
|High School Rank||1||12|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||34||20|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||34||14|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||7||8|
|Admission Test Scores||16||5|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||4||1|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Jersey?