Acceptance Rate 69.79%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 32.31%
The average acceptance rate is 69.79% at New Mexico colleges and universities where total 26,634 students have applied and 18,587 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $41.09 and the graduate application fees is $34.56. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to New Mexico colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||36 out of 51 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 41.09|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 34.56|
|Average Acceptance Rate||69.79%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||32.31%|
|Average Test Scores||1,147 SAT / 66 ACT|
For New Mexico college, 1,071 students (31.33% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 4,602 students (69.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,265 and 25th percentile score is 1,028. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 75 and 25th percentile score is 57. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at New Mexico colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||515.00||638.17|
In New Mexico State, 31 schools use semester calendar systems and 3 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that New Mexico colleges and universities are accepting for their students
7 New Mexico schools require High School GPA and 8 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 4 New Mexico colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to New Mexico colleges.
|High School GPA||7||1|
|High School Rank||0||2|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||8||0|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||1||5|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||1||0|
|Admission Test Scores||4||2|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||1|
- How many colleges require recommendations in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Mexico?