Campus Housing 211 Schoolscapacity: 269,432
Meal Plan 118 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $4,463
Has Library 429 Schools
NCAA 104 Members
ROTC 68 Schools
211 New York out of 448 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 269,432. The average room charge is $8,259. In addition, 118 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $4,463 annually.
2 New York schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In New York, 168 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 110 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 68 New York colleges have the ROTC programs and 101 New York have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of New York schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
410 New York colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 267 New York schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in New York.
104 New York schools are member of NCAA and 158 New York schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of New York colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in New York.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?