Total Enrollment 52,714
At North Dakota colleges, there are 52,714 students including 44,891 undergraduate and 7,823 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 35,379 full-time and 17,335 part-time students with gender distribution of 25,078 male and 27,636 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
North Dakota colleges have a total enrollment of 52,714 with a gender distribution of 47.57% male and 52.43% female students for academic year 2020-2021.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
North Dakota colleges have a total of 35,379 full-time students and 17,335 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 31,547 students are attending classes with full-time status and 13,344 are part-time students. In graduate school, 3,832 students are full-time and 3,991 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For North Dakota colleges, 9,945 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 13,213 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 52,714 students. In undergraduate schools, 19,330 students enrolled in online courses and 3,828 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||13,213||12,141||1,072|
|Not In Online Classes||29,556||25,561||3,995|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at North Dakota colleges. There are 40,223 Caucasian, 1,699 Black/African American, 747 Asian, and 1,976 Hispanic students in North Dakota colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||2,150||799||1,351|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||71||34||37|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?