Total Enrollment 51,658
At North Dakota colleges, there are 51,658 students including 43,450 undergraduate and 8,208 graduate schools students in total for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 33,978 full-time and 17,680 part-time students with gender distribution of 24,194 male and 27,464 female students.
Enrollment By Gender
North Dakota colleges have a total enrollment of 51,658 with a gender distribution of 46.83% male and 53.17% female students for academic year 2021-2022.
Enrollment by Attendance Status
North Dakota colleges have a total of 33,978 full-time students and 17,680 part-time students. In undergraduate schools, 30,202 students are attending classes with full-time status and 13,248 are part-time students. In graduate school, 3,776 students are full-time and 4,432 students are attending schools with part-time status.
For North Dakota colleges, 12,773 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 18,955 students are enrolled in some online courses/degree programs out of total 51,658 students. In undergraduate schools, 26,917 students enrolled in online courses and 4,811 students took at least one online graduate course.
|In Some Online Classes||18,955||17,542||1,413|
|Not In Online Classes||19,930||16,533||3,397|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at North Dakota colleges. There are 39,669 Caucasian, 1,587 Black/African American, 791 Asian, and 1,999 Hispanic students in North Dakota colleges.
|American Indian/Native American||2,042||689||1,353|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islnader||61||29||32|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Dakota?