Acceptance Rate 59.99%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 26.91%
The average acceptance rate is 59.99% at Tennessee colleges and universities where total 196,184 students have applied and 117,694 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $60.00 and the graduate application fees is $50.00. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Tennessee colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||111 out of 173 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 60.00|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 50.00|
|Average Acceptance Rate||59.99%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||26.91%|
|Average Test Scores||1,131 SAT / 23 ACT|
For Tennessee college, 3,069 students (15.00% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 17,326 students (69.00%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,233 and 25th percentile score is 1,028. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 78 and 25th percentile score is 58. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Tennessee colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||515.00||619.00|
In Tennessee State, 67 schools use semester calendar systems and 7 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Tennessee colleges and universities are accepting for their students
37 Tennessee schools require High School GPA and 36 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 14 Tennessee colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Tennessee colleges.
|High School GPA||37||1|
|High School Rank||3||14|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||36||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||10||18|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||3||4|
|Admission Test Scores||14||6|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||0||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Tennessee?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Tennessee?