Campus Housing 49 Schoolscapacity: 65,795
Meal Plan 26 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,946
Has Library 131 Schools
NCAA 25 Members
ROTC 25 Schools
49 Tennessee out of 157 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 65,795. The average room charge is $4,558. In addition, 26 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,946 annually.
1 Tennessee schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Tennessee, 77 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 39 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 25 Tennessee colleges have the ROTC programs and 39 Tennessee have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Tennessee schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
139 Tennessee colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 107 Tennessee schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Tennessee.
25 Tennessee schools are member of NCAA and 46 Tennessee schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Tennessee colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Tennessee, there are 6 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Tennessee.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?