Campus Housing 49 Schoolscapacity: 65,795
Meal Plan 26 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,946
Has Library 131 Schools
NCAA 25 Members
ROTC 25 Schools
49 Tennessee out of 157 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 65,795. The average room charge is $4,558. In addition, 26 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,946 annually.
1 Tennessee schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Tennessee, 77 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 39 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 25 Tennessee colleges have the ROTC programs and 39 Tennessee have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Tennessee schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
139 Tennessee colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 107 Tennessee schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Tennessee.
25 Tennessee schools are member of NCAA and 46 Tennessee schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Tennessee colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Tennessee, there are 6 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Tennessee.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?