Campus Housing 113 Schoolscapacity: 177,887
Meal Plan 75 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,885
Has Library 393 Schools
NCAA 52 Members
ROTC 56 Schools
113 Texas out of 421 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 177,887. The average room charge is $4,771. In addition, 75 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,885 annually.
2 Texas schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Texas, 199 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 94 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 56 Texas colleges have the ROTC programs and 105 Texas have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Texas schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
366 Texas colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 259 Texas schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Texas.
52 Texas schools are member of NCAA and 112 Texas schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Texas colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Texas, there are 9 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Texas.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?