Campus Housing 113 Schoolscapacity: 177,887
Meal Plan 75 SchoolsAvg. Cost: $3,885
Has Library 393 Schools
NCAA 52 Members
ROTC 56 Schools
113 Texas out of 421 schools are offering campus housing (college-owned, operated, or affiliated) and the total capacity is 177,887. The average room charge is $4,771. In addition, 75 schools have meal plans and the average charge for meal plan is $3,885 annually.
2 Texas schools are online complete schools that all degree programs are offered online exclusively. In Texas, 199 schools offer the online undergraduate programs and 94 schools offer online programs and courses for graduate programs. 56 Texas colleges have the ROTC programs and 105 Texas have the teacher certificate programs. Next table shows the number of Texas schools that offer the special learning opportunities by category.
366 Texas colleges have the academic/career counseling service and 259 Texas schools have employment services for their students. Next table summarizes the number of schools that provide the student services by type in Texas.
52 Texas schools are member of NCAA and 112 Texas schools are member of NAA. Next table shows the number of Texas colleges which are members of major athletic associations.
In Texas, there are 9 historically black colleges and universities. Next table shows the additional statistics for colleges located in Texas.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?