Acceptance Rate 61.63%
Yield (Enrollment Ratio) 29.87%
The average acceptance rate is 61.63% at Texas colleges and universities where total 608,394 students have applied and 374,932 have been accepted. The average undergraduate application fees is $68.16 and the graduate application fees is $51.20. Next table presents the general admission information for applying to Texas colleges.
|Open Admission Policy||315 out of 450 schools|
|Average Undergraduate Application Fees||$ 68.16|
|Average Graduate Application Fees||$ 51.20|
|Average Acceptance Rate||61.63%|
|Average Yield (Enrollment Rate)||29.87%|
|Average Test Scores||1,096 SAT / 65 ACT|
For Texas college, 75,173 students (68.61% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 44,242 students (41.56%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,188 and 25th percentile score is 1,003. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 73 and 25th percentile score is 56. Next table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Texas colleges and universities.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||505.90||598.55|
In Texas State, 177 schools use semester calendar systems and 25 schools are based on quarter system. Next table lists the number of schools with their calendar systems.
Next table describes credits that Texas colleges and universities are accepting for their students
54 Texas schools require High School GPA and 80 schools require High School Record (or Transcript). The test scores such as SAT and ACT are required by 63 Texas colleges. Next table summarizes the application requirements for applying to Texas colleges.
|High School GPA||54||15|
|High School Rank||32||18|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||80||2|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||17||32|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||4||14|
|Admission Test Scores||63||5|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||13||6|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?