Tuition & Fees $14,250
Student Population 46
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,602
Academy of Natural Therapy Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Greeley, Colorado. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 46 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Academy of Natural Therapy Inc are $14,250.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Academy of Natural Therapy Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,602 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 46 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for Academy of Natural Therapy Inc is 46
Student to Faculty Ratio for Academy of Natural Therapy Inc is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,602 at Academy of Natural Therapy Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
Academy of Natural Therapy Inc offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Academy of Natural Therapy Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Colorado?