Tuition & Fees $16,875
Student Population 38
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,712
Graduation Rate 60 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Aurora, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,875 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 38 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora are $16,875.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,712 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 38 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora is 60 %
Retention Rate for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora is 90 %
Student Population for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora is 38
Student to Faculty Ratio for Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,712 at Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora.
Financial Aid Amount
Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Avalon School of Cosmetology-Aurora does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?