Tuition & Fees $18,500
Student Population 24
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,635
Graduation Rate 79 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Stacey James Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Parker, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 24 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Stacey James Institute are $18,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Stacey James Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,635 and 2% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 24 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Stacey James Institute is 79 %
Student Population for Stacey James Institute is 24
Student to Faculty Ratio for Stacey James Institute is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,635 at Stacey James Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Stacey James Institute offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Stacey James Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?