Tuition & Fees $15,565
Student Population 276
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,482
Graduation Rate 62 %
It is a non-degree granting school.International Salon and Spa Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,565 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 276 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from International Salon and Spa Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of International Salon and Spa Academy are $15,565.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at International Salon and Spa Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,482 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 276 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for International Salon and Spa Academy is 62 %
Transfer-out Rate for International Salon and Spa Academy is 14 %
Retention Rate for International Salon and Spa Academy is 75 %
Student Population for International Salon and Spa Academy is 276
Student to Faculty Ratio for International Salon and Spa Academy is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,482 at International Salon and Spa Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
International Salon and Spa Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
International Salon and Spa Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?