Tuition & Fees $14,345
Student Population 119
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,955
Graduation Rate 85 %
It is a non-degree granting school.College of International Esthetics Inc is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Arvada, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,345 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 119 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at C of International Esthetics Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,955 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 119 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for College of International Esthetics Inc is 85 %
Student Population for College of International Esthetics Inc is 119
Student to Faculty Ratio for College of International Esthetics Inc is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,955 at College of International Esthetics Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
C of International Esthetics Inc offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
College of International Esthetics Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Colorado?