Tuition & Fees $15,157
Student Population 92
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,142
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Aurora is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Aurora, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,157 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 92 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Aurora varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Aurora. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,142 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 92 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Aurora is 92
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Aurora is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,142 at Cortiva Institute-Aurora.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Aurora offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Aurora does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Colorado?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?