Tuition & Fees $20,000
Student Population 384
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,377
Graduation Rate 66 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Aveda Institute-Denver is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $20,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 384 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Aveda Institute-Denver are $20,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AID. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,377 and 22% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 384 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Aveda Institute-Denver is 66 %
Retention Rate for Aveda Institute-Denver is 77 %
Student Population for Aveda Institute-Denver is 384
Student to Faculty Ratio for Aveda Institute-Denver is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,377 at Aveda Institute-Denver.
Financial Aid Amount
AID offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Aveda Institute-Denver does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Aveda Institute-Denver has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?