Tuition & Fees $3,907
Student Population 68
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,978
Graduation Rate 100 %
It is a non-degree granting school.United Beauty College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Denver, Colorado. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,907 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 68 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of United Beauty College are $3,907.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at United Beauty. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,978 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 68 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for United Beauty College is 100 %
Retention Rate for United Beauty College is 5 %
Student Population for United Beauty College is 68
Student to Faculty Ratio for United Beauty College is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,978 at United Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
United Beauty offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
United Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Colorado?