2023 Tuition & Fees $17,995
Student Population 6
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,241
Graduation Rate 50 %
Students:Faculty 3 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Tuana European Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $17,995 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6 students are enrolled.
Explore Tuana European Beauty Academy
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Tuana European Beauty Academy in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $17,995.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Tuana European Beauty Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,241 and 30% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Tuana European Beauty Academy is 50 %
Retention Rate for Tuana European Beauty Academy is 100 %
Student Population for Tuana European Beauty Academy is 6
Student to Faculty Ratio for Tuana European Beauty Academy is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,241 at Tuana European Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||826 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524|
|Net Price Calculator||www.tuanaacademy.com/|
Tuana European Beauty Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Tuana European Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about Colorado Colleges
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Colorado?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?