Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley (AIMC Berkeley) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 90 students are enrolled into AIMC Berkeley. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $12,225 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at AIMC Berkeley. Total 90 students are attending AIMC Berkeley. Total 90 students are attending AIMC Berkeley.
|Address||2550 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94704|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.aimc.edu|
AIMC Berkeley offers 1 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?