Tuition & Fees $13,785
Student Population 90
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,785 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 90 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,856 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AIMC Berkeley. A total of 90 students is attending .
AIMC Berkeley offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?