Graduate Rate 95.49%
Retention Rate 96%
At Amherst College, the graduation rates was 95.49% (445 students out of 466 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 220 male and 225 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Amherst College. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.49%. where 445 students out of 466 candidate completed their degree.
411 students completed their course in 4 years and 28 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.20%||86.21%||90.17%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||96.30%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Amherst College, 39 of 42 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 92.86%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Amherst College, the retention rate is 96%.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Massachusetts?