Graduate Rate 94.67%
Transfer-Out Rate 2%
Retention Rate 96%
At Amherst College, the graduation rates was 94.67% (444 students out of 469 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 217 male and 227 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Amherst College. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.67%. where 444 students out of 469 candidate completed their degree.
399 students completed their course in 4 years and 37 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 8 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.07%||83.12%||86.97%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Amherst College, 45 of 48 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.75%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Amherst College is 1.71% (8 out of 469 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Amherst College, the retention rate is 96%.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Massachusetts?