Graduate Rate 92.42%
Transfer-Out Rate 4%
Retention Rate 91%
At Amherst College, the graduation rates was 92.42% (439 students out of 475 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 205 male and 234 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Amherst College. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.42%. where 439 students out of 475 candidate completed their degree.
412 students completed their course in 4 years and 21 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.74%||83.93%||89.24%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||85.19%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Amherst College, 41 of 43 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.35%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Amherst College is 3.58% (17 out of 475 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Amherst College, the retention rate is 91%.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Massachusetts?