At Amherst College, the graduation rates was 95.22% (438 students out of 460 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 228 male and 210 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Amherst College. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.22%. where 438 students out of 460 candidate completed their degree.
412 students completed their course in 4 years and 17 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 9 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.57%||89.71%||89.40%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||92.31%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Amherst College, 34 of 36 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.44%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Amherst College is 2.17% (10 out of 460 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Amherst College, the retention rate is 96%.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?