Total Enrollment 19,108
There are 19,108 students including 17,381 undergraduate and 1,727 graduate students at Appalachian State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 17,291 full-time and 1,817 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,141 male and 10,967 female students. Appalachian State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,056 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Appalachian State University has a total enrollment of 19,108 with a gender distribution of 42.61% male (8,141 students) and 57.39% female (10,967 students). There are 7,608 male and 9,773 female students in undergraduate school and 533 male and 1,194 female students are attending graduate school at Appalachian State University.
Appalachian State University has 17,291 full-time and 1,817 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 16,421 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 960 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 870 students are full-time and 857 are part-time students.
At Appalachian State University, 1,056 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,750 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 19,108 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,178 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 628 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||2,750||2,685||65|
|Not In Online Classes||15,302||14,203||1,099|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Appalachian State University. There are 52 American Indian/Native American, 15,839 White, 696 Black/African American, 309 Asian, 1,160 Hispanic, 14 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 375 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||52||29||23|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14||10||4|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Appalachian State University.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?